Thursday, July 31, 2008

Diet & Exercise

Hey! It's me Lana, are you there?
You better be because this is going to be so damn exciting its nauseating...I hope I spelled that right...
Anyways, this blog is titled Diet & Exercise for a couple reasons but these reasons revolve around one main thing: my bod.
Currently I am trying to become more physically fit, and if I loose weight thats great (but that is a major goal...) but if I don't end up loosing weight, but can run a mile or even two, maybe lift some gnarly weights, or even do like 25-30 pull ups easily, then I'm happy. So I know this might not be as exciting to everyone as it is to me, but I'm going to tell you about my progess, but only the milestones. I am not going to give you every gruesome detail and tell you how I sweating 100 more beads than yesterday, or that I am developing a very watery blister on my foot (but I'm not). I'll just tell you how I can run faster and longer. Something along those lines.
From telling you about my milestones, I hope I can make some type of impact on myself and on others. When I say on others, I mean to motivate other people to get up and play.
Get up, get up, get up and be a player! (the commercial, duh)
I know a lot of people get motivated when he or she watchs certain television programs such as The Biggest Loser, or even see his or her classmates loosing a lot of weight. So maybe I can do something...I hope!
It's good to be active and it's even better to feel the amazing rock hard muscles in your calf. Oh fo sho home dizzle.

Anywho, join me at LA Fitness in Anahiem Hills, I'll be there!
Peace out, word to yo motha. Out!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ni4-8ZFcBE

No comments: