Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Ultimate Coming Out

No, I (Lana) am not coming out. Number one, I am straight. Number two, someone finally came out...haha
The world is coming to something pretty lame I must admit...
I actually signed onto facebook (
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1060920042 = Lana // http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1060920031 = Krisha) and I decided to check someone's profile out. Now, this person has always seemed to curve towards same sex lovin' and this person has never admitted to it due to reasons of religion. WELL, I go on and low and behold, this person finally said what he/she is REALLY interested in. I am SO proud of this person, really I am! Must of taken guts and I am glad. :)
Anyways, I must sound really dumb now...BUT I don't care because I am just so proud!!!
BUT as I was saying...I think it's pretty sad these days that everyone can go online and find out virtually anything about anyone...
I think the best example is Krisha herself...hahahaha. She can find out anything about anyone, just give her some time. Not even a day...just some hour or two...she's flat out amazing...I swear she needs to be on the FBI or something close to that...something top secret.

Okay. My ankle is betterish....I haven't gone to the gym unfortunately...so I can't update you on progress, BUT I am going tomorrow with Emily!

Who watched the Teen Choice Awards? I was happy with it! Except for two things...I think that Adam/Chu should of won the dance competition, NOT M&M Cru. AND personally I think that Katy Perry should of won the Myspacer Award, not Ryan Schekler. Katy is amazing and I absolutely love love love her. Meanwhile Schekler is pretty dumb. His myspace is dumb also...and plus, he sounded like a hick...haha
Speaking of his voice...WHO has heard David Beckham talk before? hahahaha CLASSIC. He sounded like a damn female with a Brit Accent...I think Posh sounds more manly than him...I wonder is Cristiano sounds like like a girl...is that how you spell his name? Krisha would know...

Anyways. Peace out. And I am developing a FAT crush on a new actor! Oh No! But it's okay, I've actually seen him in person and have REAL photos of him on my actual computer taken from my camera. So he's human to me (if that makes sense to you....) :)

No comments: