Saturday, September 6, 2008

iTunes & stuff....

So. I have officially become an iTunes lover. I've always loved it but I only used it purely to organize my extensive library of CD's that are alphabetized in my room. Yes I'm OCD...representin'. Anyways, but now I've been using it to download music. After what, like 3 years I'm finally buying music from that shiz. It's pretty amazing.
Really, if anyone wants to get some music, ask me, maybe I have it laying around :) But I don't think you can rip my downloaded songs...we can try.
Anywho. Yes, VMAs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sunday, Krisha and I will be at Paramount Studios. We will be in a sea of crazy girls that are screaming for Jonas. Jonas Jonas Jonas. Yeah...Jonas has taken over. What the hell is this frenzy? Whatever I don't care...I'm lovin' it. Just more Jonas. A couple years ago I never heard anything about them, I just loved their CD. Now they are everyone I look...no big, Joe is cute. But we are not only seeing the highly anticipated Jonas Performance, but we are also watching the top secret performance. But I'm not so sure its top secret...Krisha, the FBI Agent seems to know that Kanye is performing. And I am totally stoked for Kanye!!!!!!! I love love his CD. I discovered Homecoming and loved it before it was released, thank you very much.
And lets be modest, I'm not prettttttttttay. I only turn heads in Syria because they think I'm American..haha I radiate American blood. And those guys are nasty. haha
BTW. Watch Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, 90210, Desperate Housewives, and Smallville (Green Arrow is on the premiere episode... I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! :))
Peace and Love. Keep here, stay safe and don't lie to Mom

No comments: