Wednesday, September 24, 2008

who updates this shiz?

It's sad....this blog is never used anymore
I feel bad for it...


I got the Demi Lovato CD. It's cool. No biggggg. But I like her music, not so much her, but yeahhhh.
iTunes is addicting.
I've decided that I'm buying a guitar for myself on my birthday.
BTW i'm getting sick and i'm pisssssed. I think I get sick about 10 times a year. I never used to be like this and I don't know why my immune system is failing me. I wish I knew!
:(

Btw, at the VMAs I touched Kevin Jonas hand. I wish it were Joe.......love love love
Oh gosh, Disney has taken over my life......this has to stop!!!!!!

BTW, I wish Katy Perry released One of the Boys as her next single, but nooo she released Hot n Cold. Whatevs. oh well.........


Okay bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333

No comments: